Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Rhinestone Bookmark

Contributor: Laura
Email: LauraIrrgang@yahoo.com
Country: US 

Facebook

Bio:
Now let's talk about me...
I'm Laura Irrgang. I write.  I blog.  I paint.  I make stuff.  Lots of stuff.
This blog is devoted primarily to Young Adult book reviews and related content.  I also do features on art found in books-fairy tales in particular.  
I have a long and sordid* employment history that includes:
-art gallery manager
-high school theater and art teacher
-dance instructor
-singing telegram singer
-knife salesperson-worst job ever
-currently... aspiring novelist/blogger/mom extraordinaire
*(It's not really sordid- I just like that word.)
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!