Monday, February 18, 2013

Whatever You Can Still Betray

Whatever You Can Still Betray

Contributor: Ayanami Faerudo
Email: ayanami_faerudo@yahoo.com
Country: Philippines
Goodreads | Twitter 

Hi there! This is Ayanami of Whatever You Can Still Betray. Funny name really for a book blog. I didn't imagine John LeCarre will one day be my banner name although it the blog is not as tragic as it sounds. *laughter*. 

My name is Myrtle. Sheesh, there goes my anonymity.  Anyway, I go by Ayanami Faerudo (I don't want to explain about it - too long) online.  

I'm a graduate student, major in Asian Studies. I'm a bibliophile who reads all kinds of books, mostly YA, and manga - a passion that spawned this book/random things blog. I keep a journal where I write all the dreams that I remember. I watch films, whatever their genre except indie and I occasionally talk about them in this blog.  I don't watch that much TV but if ever I do, it's mostly tuned in on cooking or house improvement shows. I am one of those who are gaga over anime and a certain farm boy who says "As you wish". I don't like spicy food but I'm a certified chocoholic.
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!