Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Delirious About Books

Delirious About Books


Hi, My name is Sabina. I'm live in an outer suburb of Brisbane, Australia, with my husband and son and am currently studying a degree in Business and Law. I have always had a love of books. I mainly read Fantasy, Sci FI, Paranormal, Dystopian, Chick Lit, Thrillers Contemporaries and True Stories in either Young Adult or Adult but tend to read more YA lately. I enjoying sharing my opinions of books in reviews, as well as other book related topics and discussions.

Contributor - Sabina
Email - ms_delirium@hotmail.com
Country - Australia
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!